WHERE ARE ALL THE PUBLIC RELATIONS BLOGS HIDING?


I love Friday mornings. Friday mornings are when I settle down at my desk with a huge cup of milky coffee and get stuck into all of my online work. I check up on this blog, I browse the net for any online tools that may have been developed since I last checked (!) and I carry out any online PR plans that have been laid out for my clients.

I'm particularly enjoying this Friday as the sun is shining and the rain has almost stopped. Does anyone know if we had even one day free of rain this July? Anyway, I digress..

Today, I decided to go on a hunt for New Zealand based public relations blogs. I already knew of a few but wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed any. My findings are below:

Is this it? If anyone else in New Zealand is blogging about PR, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

It would be a shame if these are the only PR related blogs in New Zealand. I would love to have access to a tool, through which public relations practitioners could swap thoughts and ideas on how to improve the industry. A website containing PR news and views would also be fantastic- perhaps something similar to the ad industry's Campaign Brief NZ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Network of Public Service Communicators Weblog is a good read, with excellent Web 2.0 insights.

As Paul at Bullet points out (excuse the pun) the government sector seems to be leading the corporate sector in this area.