A FORMAL INTRODUCTION


After posting away for several days, I realise that I have not formally introduced myself! My name is Jennifer Boyes and I am originally from the UK. However, I fell in love with this country after spending a couple of Christmases here and emigrated soon after I had gradudated with a 2:1 in American Literature from the University of Kent in Canterbury.

I now work for a New Zealand owned, Auckland based public relations consultancy called Intermediary Communications. We offer a variety of services including healthcare communications, corporate communications, issues and crisis management, consumer relations and corporate social responsibility services.

I am a particular fan of online communications which is part of reason that I started this blog.

I would love to meet people either in the PR industry or interested in PR and would especially like to hear your thoughts on public relations both within New Zealand and further afield.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: