WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR?


I thought that this would be an interesting question to ask on a Thursday afternoon. Is there any particular type of client that you have always dreamed of working with?

Maybe you would like to produce a communications plan for an enormous pharmaceutical company or you have always secretly yearned to team up with a lipstick/teddy bear/chocolate bar manufacturer but have never had the opportunity!

My secret desire is to have an equestrian related client. I would just love the chance to give it a go as I am so interested (actually, scrap that....I meant to type 'obsessed'..) in everything equine and already have a good understanding of the audiences and niche media. I love my current portfolio of clients but if I ever come across the opportunity to work with a horsey client, I will jump on it!

Now....if I could only convince my boss to let me bring my horse to work, I'd be sorted........

No comments: