NEW NZ PUBLIC RELATIONS BLOG ON THE BLOCK



Yesterday, I stumbled across another great NZ based PR blog.

Ideas Shop, a public relations consultancy down in Wellington, has set up a fantastic blog using WordPress. They write some really thought provoking posts and are clearly not afraid of sharing their opinions (so many bloggers flounce around, not really saying anything as they're too scared that they might offend someone...)

I found Mark Russell's post on provincial dailies very interesting. Alice Taylor's comments on correct grammar also made me smile as sloppy grammar is one of my pet hates (she says- furtively checking her blog post for wrongly placed commas!).

Keep up the good work. I'll certainly be checking back for updates regularly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug Jennifer and great to find your blog. Emma (for Ideas Shop)