PRINZ UPDATES WEBSITE, EMBRACES ONLINE NETWORKING


I have just taken some time to explore the new PRiNZ (Public Relations Institute of New Zealand) website. I have to say, I think it's a huge improvement on the old website, which was starting to look a bit tired and behind the times.

The new website is very sharp looking and includes a list of up and coming PRiNZ events, a news page, career information and a special members only area

One of my favourite things about the new website is the PRiNZ Member Discussion Forum. I'm not quite sure how to describe it as it's not quite a blog, but it's not laid out in the traditional forum style. I strongly recommend heading over, checking it out and adding your own thoughts. This kind of tool offers a fantastic opportunity for discussion between individuals involved in NZ PR but will only be a success if enough people make use of it

A PRiNZ group has also been set up over at Facebook so if you're a FB junkie (like me!) make sure you add them to your friends list

It's great to see PRiNZ embracing online social networking- it sets a great example!

No comments: